Sunday, September 8, 2013

What are you expecting? Rod Parsley


What Are You expecting? [Jesus] asked him, "Do you want to get well?" John 5:6b Are you expecting God to work a miracle in your life? Do you live in constant and earnest expectation? Some people are satisfied with their condition and have stopped expecting anything better. Some have become okay with the idea of compromise and being sick. Some are willing to tolerate their condition of being poor, and working more than they should just to pay their bills. God is a God of miracles and you don't have to live that way anymore. I believe this is a year of unprecedented favor, unprecedented miracles, and unprecedented supernatural power. God is about to invade your life, your family, your city, your job and your neighborhood. John 10:38 says, "But if I do it, even though you do not believe me, believe the miracles, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me, and I in the Father." I urge you to expect the supernatural, believe for the miraculous and allow God to reveal His power in your life today. I believe God is about to perform something special. Do something new and manifest something supernatural in your life. Get ready, for God is about to visit you! Further Reading John 5:1-8 John 11:40 1 Kings 17:7-24 God Bless,

No comments:

Post a Comment