Tuesday, September 3, 2013

A Miracle Working God by Rod Parsley


A Miracle-Working God The Lord said to me, "You have seen correctly, for I am watching to see that my word is fulfilled." Jeremiah 1:12 Have you put your trust in God's Word? Ask God to guide you to some Scriptures to help you and give you hope. The Scriptures are full of stories of God's amazing miracles. Job 5:9 says, "He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted." If you are waiting for God to manifest His miraculous power, I stand with you in faith today and believe that your miracle is taking place even as you read this. In fact, I believe that you are about to enter into a season of miracles. I believe you are about to receive things that you never even prayed about. God is about to do something in your life that is completely and absolutely sovereign! You have an incredible advantage in this world-God is on your side! Ecclesiastes 7:12 says, "The advantage of knowledge is this: that wisdom preserves the life of its possessor." God is about to take you from where you are to where you ought to be! Put your faith in His infallible Word. His Word can never return void. God's angels are currently on assignment making sure that His promises manifest in your life today! Further Reading Job 5:9 Psalms 77: 14 Matthew 24:35 God Bless, God helped me to find my wallet that I lost on 9/10/13. The wallet was found and everything was in tact including the cash. Praise God. There are some Christians in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment