Friday, August 2, 2013

God's Battle by Rod Parsley


God will restore my 43.00 (this is the gas receipt in Jackson, MS at the Exxon Express at 4611 I-55 N Jackson, MS at 1:10:52pm), the popeyes I spent for both of us (14.15-Store phone number-601-362-6321, Cashier Earnest) next to Enterprise, the tire I replaced. God's Battle I will exalt you, O Lord, for you lifted me out of the depths and did not let my enemies gloat over me. Psalms 30:1 There are some battles you are not supposed to fight! Sometimes all you have to do is hand the battle over to God and trust Him. It does not matter what your enemies plot and scheme, God has you covered. He can turn all evil into good. You might be facing a lawsuit, struggling with addictions or fighting cancerous cells that seek to destroy your body. The devil thinks he's got you this time-but God is not going to let him triumph over you. First Samuel 17:47 says, "All those gathered here will know that it is not by sword or spear that the Lord saves; for the battle is the Lord's, and he will give all of you into our hands." The next time you feel you are not going to make it, you need to get up and say to the devil out loud "I'm a fighter! You've picked the wrong person when you picked on me, devil, 'cause I'll run to the ark of safety. I'll run to the Rock that cannot fail. I'm not quitting, I'm not letting up, and I'm not giving up." Even when you are down and out and things look hopeless from the world's perspective, remember this: victory is assured for this battle belongs to the Lord! Further Reading Psalms 18 Psalms 42:11 Isaiah 10:27

No comments:

Post a Comment