Thursday, August 1, 2013

A Situation...


So I came up to Jackson, MS. My "friend" (known for about two years-don't really talk to that much on the phone) who supposed was "trying" to help me out by charging me money to get him a real tire to go back to Hattiesburg, MS, fill up his gas tank, and change his oil. We talked about this situation I was in while I was at Enterprise about 10am in the morning trying to rent a car. Why did he leave at his apartment at 7:30-he was suppose play at church at 7:00 but someone was already playing but he wanted to anyways and you are suppose to have me back in Hattiesburg at 9:30 and you also call yourself a Christian... Do not use the Lord's name in vain. You are far from a Christian and you really weren't rescuing me from anything but trying to get me to stay with you a couple of days and/or take advantage of me when you knew I was disable. This are the picture of just one of the rooms that nasty in his apartment-Nasty toothbrush and stopped up sink. Why can't you called the maintenance man? That's why I couldn't post yesterday because of drama Don't trust anybody who 1.)Lie for no reason 2.)Lies about their name on facebook 3.)Has two facebook profiles

No comments:

Post a Comment