Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Friends in High Places by Rod Parsley


Friends in High Places ...There is a friend who sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24 Mother Theresa once said that the most common disease in this world is not cancer or AIDS or heart disease. She said the most common disease was loneliness! Do you feel alone, lost and forsaken? So did the Psalmist David. He often cried out to the Lord for comfort. "Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted" (Psalms 25:16). The Psalms are full of laments and cries to God...and God always responded. God's taken note of the tears you've shed, the prayers you've prayed and the seed you've sown. You are not alone-you are never alone! God's going to help you get through this season of trials and loneliness. He is bringing you out stronger, better and wiser than you were before! Knowing that He will prosper you and bring you out of your despair, adopt a spirit of thankfulness today. As Philippians 1:19 says, "I will continue to rejoice, for I know that through your prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Know that whatever trials you face, you are never alone. Further Reading Joshua 1:5 John 15:15 Leviticus 20:24 God Bless,

No comments:

Post a Comment