Monday, February 11, 2013

Tornado in Mississippi-my index cards


The church I attend pass out index cards each year. It's funny I received my index cards in the mail the day after the storm hitted. So here's what I wrote: I remember when I didn't know how to get out of my worker's compensation situation, how was I going to move out of MS. Today you answered my disability case with approval (August). Last month you answered my unemployment appeals with a win. I expect that things will get better and better even when it seems like there's a storm coming or I am in a storm. Everything works to my good-either to grow me, mold me, or working through me to help others.Don't forget that God is always there. There's a season for everything. I am glad, He's with me through all of those seasons. Delicious Save this on Delicious

No comments:

Post a Comment