Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Prayer requests


Please Lord let me show love to the community, church, strangers, friends, and family members.Let me overlook people's sinful nature and continue to be faithful and your keep God's commandments. Please don't take Your Holy Spirit away from me. Let me test every man by their fruit and to not call evil good and good evil. I pray for black nation that will possible go extinct from murders and diseases like HIV. Pray for my "religious" family-friends, real family, and church members. Pray that I never become too old to be corrected because I feel that's "disrespectful". I know that God doesn't stop correcting until you're in the grave. Any people have prayer requests please comment below and we shall all pray for one another as Christians for healing, the needy and others like the unsaved. Don't want to debate over religion but do the activities of Jesus Christ while he was here on earth

No comments:

Post a Comment